Post by beyondOpencart » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:12 pm

Hello, I want to add new markets to my site and place their products on my site. And I want to receive the products of the store I added in real time via XML or API. Which plugin should I use for this?

Post by rjcalifornia » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:55 pm

beyondOpencart wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:12 pm
Hello, I want to add new markets to my site and place their products on my site. And I want to receive the products of the store I added in real time via XML or API. Which plugin should I use for this?
There's no plugin/extension for that, you will have to code that functionality.

A2 Hosting features: Shared Turbo Boost, Managed Warp 1, Unmanaged Hyper 1, and Warp 2 Turbo

Location - Worldwide

Post by thekrotek » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:58 pm

I am quite experienced with such things and could add such functionality to your store. Send me an email or message in Skype and we'll discuss the details.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:58 am

If you are talking about datafeeds from various suppliers, then you'd have to be aware that each of their datafeeds uses its XML or CSV format, and you'd have to find an OpenCart developer who can implement product imports for these datafeeds.

Also, there is the free Export/Import tool, which uses its own Import format from Excel spreadsheets.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by timieh » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:21 pm

I do use the export/import free extension.
This works great. You cannot do a live datafeed to the webshop.
But making all imports for the products a breeze. Also changes on multiple items (for example change a complete set of products to a new category.

It needs some time to get used to it. But you will get the hang of it ;)

Post by agatha65 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:59 pm

There is a module for product import from various xml and csv feeds that is very complex and has a lot of functionalities - product import, update, category and manufacturer creation, everything about images, attributes and options, cron tasks and so on. Also more than 230 tools to work directly with the database.
BUT is sold on the Russian speaking marketplace and the documentation is only in Russian.
https://opencartforum.com/files/file/81 ... ys-listov/
Contact me if interested.

Suppliers Module - XML, CSV, XLS Product Feed Import and Update
Rich Snippets | Facebook Open Graph Meta Tags | WebP Images

Location - Canada, QC

Post by info@rusecom.co.za » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:32 am

timieh wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:21 pm
I do use the export/import free extension.
This works great. You cannot do a live datafeed to the webshop.
But making all imports for the products a breeze. Also changes on multiple items (for example change a complete set of products to a new category.

It needs some time to get used to it. But you will get the hang of it ;)
What is the extension and how did you install it?