Post by worldi2002 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:04 pm

Post by Johnathan » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:12 am

OpenCart doesn't have a built-in feature to do this, so you'll need an extension if you don't want to code it yourself. I have one called Rewrite Manager that can do this, it can rewrite the "index.php?route=" portion of any page in the system.

Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any questions.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by worldi2002 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:03 pm

Yes i am interesting on this can you tell me it is compatible with opencart Version 3.0.3.7. this is life time free or every year i have to pay for this extension.

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:12 pm

worldi2002 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:03 pm
Yes i am interesting on this can you tell me it is compatible with opencart Version 3.0.3.7. this is life time free or every year i have to pay for this extension.
That information is at the link provided.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by Johnathan » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:34 pm

Yes, it will work fine with OpenCart 3.0.3.7. If you ever have any issues, just reach out for support:

www.getclearthinking.com/contact

A license of the extension comes with 1 year of free updates and support, but after that time you're fine to continue using the extension forever. It won't stop working, the only reason you'd need to renew your license is if (1) you want access to newer updates, such as if you update to OpenCart 4.0 a few years down the road and need a newer version, or (2) you need full support. I'm fine answering any questions via e-mail, so you would only need full support if the inquiry required me to look at your site. As long as you stay on your OpenCart version, and don't need full support, then you should be able to continue using it indefinitely.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator