Post by twoska » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:21 am

Using 3.0.2. Domain is selecttackle.com. I log into the admin area with no issue. However when I try to make a change in the design section I get the You do not have permission to access this page, please refer to your system administrator message.

The thing is when a person I work with uses the exact same log in credentials they can make the changes. I tried clearing all cache. Using different browsers etc. Has anyone had this happen? I'm at a dead end

Post by ADD Creative » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:06 am

I assume you have tried re-saving the user group permissions.

Do you see anything in your OpenCart or PHP error logs?

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by twoska » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:26 am

I unchecked all the user group settings and rechecked them with the same results. Unsure why they would work in one place and not here. I will have to check out the error logs and see if I can figure it out. So confusuing because I'm logged in and adding products with no issues at all.

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:58 pm

In the admin backend, at System > Users > User Groups > edit Administrator make sure to set the access and modify rights for

design/banner
design/layout
design/seo_url
design/theme
design/translation

This assumes you are logging in as an Administrator user.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member