Post by Anonymous: » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:51 pm

Hello. I would like to create a user with administrator rights, but not be seen in the dashboard. ???
I know it can be set from the dashboard, but I would like to add in /user.php - user | rights | visibility
Can someone help me? Thank you in advance.

I'd rather not show it to other users, moderators, administrators - the owner
Like this:
Owner - show all users
Moderator 1 - show moderator and admins, not show the owner
Admin 1 - show moderator and admins, not show the owner
Admin 2 - show moderator and admins, not show the owner
Last edited by Anonymous: on Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post by straightlight » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:42 pm

Anonymous: wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:51 pm
Hello. I would like to create a user with administrator rights, but not be seen in the dashboard. ???
I know it can be set from the dashboard, but I would like to add in /user.php - user | rights | visibility
Can someone help me? Thank you in advance.
OC version. Request not recommended.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:24 pm

There is no such concept as 'hidden administrator' (whatever that means) in OpenCart. An OpenCart administrator is always required to do a login first to the OpenCart backend before being able to do administrative tasks, or simply to view certain things in the backend, depending on the access/modify rights set for the admin user.

Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Rich Snippets * Google Tag Manager * Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Survey Plus

Expert Member

Post by by mona » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:42 pm

It is unclear the purpose of you request but you should be aware that if you are considering “hiding” your access from your clients, I believe this is highly unethical if not unlawful.

DISCLAIMER:
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.

Spinning Social : Links : Menus : Payments : Socials : Ads : Screen Backgrounds : Galleries : Headers : Banners : Promos

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:48 pm

by mona wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:42 pm
It is unclear the purpose of you request but you should be aware that if you are considering “hiding” your access from your clients, I believe this is highly unethical if not unlawful.
Yep, sounds pretty dodgy to me.

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom