Post by billhobbs » Thu May 20, 2021 4:09 am

I recently worked on two stores using Opencart 3.0.3.7. On one site there are 6 Steps to the checkout process and on the other there are 4 Steps. I want all 6 Steps to show on both sites, but I can'y figure out how one is 6 and the other is 4. I used the same settings or at least I thought I did. The two steps that are missing are Delivery Details and Delivery Method. How do I get those two steps back?

Post by straightlight » Thu May 20, 2021 7:40 am

More info needed. Default theme or custom theme? If default theme, see this post as a solution: viewtopic.php?f=201&t=223723#p820792

Then, clear SASS and modifications cache.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by paulfeakins » Thu May 20, 2021 5:42 pm

billhobbs wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 4:09 am
I recently worked on two stores using Opencart 3.0.3.7. On one site there are 6 Steps to the checkout process and on the other there are 4 Steps. I want all 6 Steps to show on both sites, but I can'y figure out how one is 6 and the other is 4. I used the same settings or at least I thought I did. The two steps that are missing are Delivery Details and Delivery Method. How do I get those two steps back?
Why don't you tell us what steps are missing?

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu May 20, 2021 6:38 pm

paulfeakins wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 5:42 pm
Why don't you tell us what steps are missing?
I think he did: Delivery Details and Delivery Method

Perhaps having his website URL and details about the web theme and other extensions used would be more helpful.

Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Rich Snippets * Google Tag Manager * Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Survey Plus

Expert Member

Post by Johnathan » Thu May 20, 2021 10:10 pm

The Delivery Address and Delivery Method steps will be missing if the products do not require shipping. The site with 4 steps probably has all products set to "Requires Shipping: No". Change that to "Yes" for all your products, and then you'll have 6 steps.

Image Image Image Image

Global Moderator