Post by sdd » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:48 am

I just notice this. See attached images.
For what ever reason the mini cart is showing only the options (color) image instead of main product image. But oddly the product image shows in checkout like it supposed to be. Im wondering did i make a small change to settings without knowing it. I want the product image to show in cart.
Please help and Thanks

Attachments

options showing.png

options showing.png (506.45 KiB) Viewed 333 times

Last edited by sdd on Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

sdd

Post by paulfeakins » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:32 pm

sdd wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:48 am
For what ever reason the mini cart is showing only the options (color) image instead of main product image.
Have you got an option image extension?

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by sdd » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:44 am

Thanks for your reply. No but i did get a Option Templates that allows you to create a template with size and color ready to go when you create a new product.
I disabled it to see if this was the problem but still the same thing keeps happening. Since its not something i really need i will delete it entirely to see if that change anything and will update this post soon.

Ok i deleted the Option Templates entirely and refresh modifications as well as the cashe on the dashboard and still have the same issue. Any more suggestions?

sdd

Post by sdd » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:11 am

For any who has the same issue after downloading the "Amazon Connector" I simply just deleted it from the system and my problem was fixed.

sdd