Post by PVACND » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:07 am

Open cart 3.0.3.6. Installed SSL on my web, everything looks OK except , if I want to quick view product picture or if I click on the product in my store to see product details and pictures I can see this now.

Fatal error: Uncaught Twig\Error\SyntaxError: An opened parenthesis is not properly closed. Unexpected token "name" of value "and" ("punctuation" expected with value ")"). in /home/pvacanad/public_html/shop/catalog/view/theme/journal3/template/product/product.twig:110 Stack trace: #0 /home/pvacanad/ocartdata/storage/vendor/twig/twig/src/ExpressionParser.php(170): Twig\TokenStream->expect(9, ')', 'An opened paren...') #1 /home/pvacanad/ocartdata/storage/vendor/twig/twig/src/ExpressionParser.php(70): Twig\ExpressionParser->getPrimary() #2 /home/pvacanad/ocartdata/storage/vendor/twig/twig/src/ExpressionParser.php(83): Twig\ExpressionParser->parseExpression(16) #3 /home/pvacanad/ocartdata/storage/vendor/twig/twig/src/TokenParser/IfTokenParser.php(36): Twig\ExpressionParser->parseExpression() #4 /home/pvacanad/ocartdata/storage/vendor/twig/twig/src/Parser.php(185): Twig\TokenParser\IfTokenParser->parse(Object(Twig\Token)) #5 /home/pvacanad/ocartdata/storage/vendor/twig/twig/src/TokenParser/IfTokenParser.php(39): Twig\Parser->s in /home/pvacanad/public_html/shop/catalog/view/theme/journal3/template/product/product.twig on line 110
Is any body has any solution how to fix it?
Thank you!

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:10 pm

Looks like you may have to get in touch with the Journal support on this.

Journal3 is a commercial 3rd party framework derived from OpenCart which isn't compliant with OpenCart standards.

The obvious question to ask the Journal support is for them to point out the exact nature of the Twig syntax error and how to fix it, and for this you need to give them them an attachment of your source file 'catalog/view/theme/journal3/template/product/product.twig'. This file is not part of OpenCart.

Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Rich Snippets * Google Tag Manager * Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Survey Plus

Expert Member

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:31 pm

PVA Canada wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:07 am
An opened parenthesis is not properly closed. Unexpected token "name" of value "and" ("punctuation" expected with value ")"). in /home/pvacanad/public_html/shop/catalog/view/theme/journal3/
https://support.journal-theme.com/

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom