Post by by mona » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:58 pm

1. OC 3.0.3.6 OCMOD ISSUE - Make sure that you go into the log tab and click the red clear button before the top right clear button.
2. You changed the correct file already because the button was showing
3a. I realised what went wrong with yours afterwards, but please try to follow with your eyes open (as opposed to blindly)

We do so many things all in one day as well as working on (and being completely involved in) specific projects.
I sent a OCMOD of the code, because it was the quickest way for me to check it works - from there you have to find out why yours doesn’t. I happen to realise over coffee to check something and yes .. the " had changed to “ where I changed the modal name to make it easier for you to follow ..

3b. What is really helpful thou is that you DO EXACTLY AS YOU ARE ASKED .. we are more easily able to identify the issue - and whilst we can be wrong, it is still easier for us to find our own errors that way.
Somewhere between 3a and 3b I know is hard sometimes, but you get it.


So now I will hopefully correct the code above, but all you have to do on yours is change to a "

DISCLAIMER:
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.


Spinning Social : Links : Menus : Payments : Socials : Ads : Screen Backgrounds : Galleries : Headers : Banners : Promos


Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:31 am

Post by AlanARG » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:01 am

by mona wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:58 pm
1. OC 3.0.3.6 OCMOD ISSUE - Make sure that you go into the log tab and click the red clear button before the top right clear button.
2. You changed the correct file already because the button was showing
3a. I realised what went wrong with yours afterwards, but please try to follow with your eyes open (as opposed to blindly)

We do so many things all in one day as well as working on (and being completely involved in) specific projects.
I sent a OCMOD of the code, because it was the quickest way for me to check it works - from there you have to find out why yours doesn’t. I happen to realise over coffee to check something and yes .. the " had changed to “ where I changed the modal name to make it easier for you to follow ..

3b. What is really helpful thou is that you DO EXACTLY AS YOU ARE ASKED .. we are more easily able to identify the issue - and whilst we can be wrong, it is still easier for us to find our own errors that way.
Somewhere between 3a and 3b I know is hard sometimes, but you get it.


So now I will hopefully correct the code above, but all you have to do on yours is change to a "
I guess it was the OCMOD issue! The fix that someone sent me in another post solved this extension issue :)

Thanks a lot for everything!

Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:15 pm
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: waylander1398 and 32 guests