Post by cyclops12 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:43 pm

This works for me https://www.iconembroidery.co.uk/opencart/ but icons are missing

https://iconembroidery.co.uk/opencart/ works with icons so maybe a CORS issue

sort out whether you want to use www or not first

Expert Member

Post by jog2le » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:50 pm

I have asked the hosts about the blocking etc. and this is their reply:

"Nothing wrong with the nameservers. Some countries are blocked such as Russia, china and brazil and a few other ex-eastern bloc regions but not the likes of France and Germany etc."

Post by jog2le » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:28 pm

Further information:
I had somebody try to purchase something, they got the "internal error message" as usual.
I have checked the log in cpanel at the time they tried the transaction and this is what is reported.

Code: Select all

18-Jun-2020 12:33:03 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Twig_Error_Syntax: Unexpected token "operator" of value "==" ("end of statement block" expected) in "default/template/extension/payment/firstdata.twig" at line 43. in /home/iconembroideryco/public_html/opencart/system/library/template/Twig/TokenStream.php:87
Stack trace:
#0 /home/iconembroideryco/public_html/opencart/system/library/template/Twig/TokenParser/Set.php(53): Twig_TokenStream->expect(3)
#1 /home/iconembroideryco/public_html/opencart/system/library/template/Twig/Parser.php(187): Twig_TokenParser_Set->parse(Object(Twig_Token))
#2 /home/iconembroideryco/public_html/opencart/system/library/template/Twig/TokenParser/If.php(34): Twig_Parser->subparse(Array)
#3 /home/iconembroideryco/public_html/opencart/system/library/template/Twig/Parser.php(187): Twig_TokenParser_If->parse(Object(Twig_Token))
#4 /home/iconembroideryco/public_html/opencart/system/library/template/Twig/TokenParser/If.php(34): Twig_Parser->subparse(Array)
#5 /home/iconembroideryco/public_html/opencart/system/library/template/Twig in /home/iconembroideryco/public_html/opencart/system/library/template/Twig/TokenStream.php on line 87
[18-Jun-2020 12:33:47 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Twig_Error_Syntax: Unexpected token "operator" of value "==" ("end of statement block" expected) in "default/template/extension/payment/firstdata.twig" at line 43. in /home/iconembroideryco/public_html/opencart/system/library/template/Twig/TokenStream.php:87
Stack trace:
#0 /home/iconembroideryco/public_html/opencart/system/library/template/Twig/TokenParser/Set.php(53): Twig_TokenStream->expect(3)
#1 /home/iconembroideryco/public_html/opencart/system/library/template/Twig/Parser.php(187): Twig_TokenParser_Set->parse(Object(Twig_Token))
#2 /home/iconembroideryco/public_html/opencart/system/library/template/Twig/TokenParser/If.php(34): Twig_Parser->subparse(Array)
#3 /home/iconembroideryco/public_html/opencart/system/library/template/Twig/Parser.php(187): Twig_TokenParser_If->parse(Object(Twig_Token))
#4 /home/iconembroideryco/public_html/opencart/system/library/template/Twig/TokenParser/If.php(34): Twig_Parser->subparse(Array)
#5 /home/iconembroideryco/public_html/opencart/system/library/template/Twig in /home/iconembroideryco/public_html/opencart/system/library/template/Twig/TokenStream.php on line 87
It does mention "firstdata" so I am confident that this is the transaction.

Post by letxobnav » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:36 pm

"Nothing wrong with the nameservers. Some countries are blocked such as Russia, china and brazil and a few other ex-eastern bloc regions but not the likes of France and Germany etc."
You asked them to do that stupid stuff?

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by letxobnav » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:43 pm

I think there may be a bug in there:

default/template/extension/payment/firstdata.twig

<input type="radio" name="hosteddataid" value="{{ new_hosted_id }}" {% set i == 1 %} checked="checked"{% endif %} />
looks like it should be

<input type="radio" name="hosteddataid" value="{{ new_hosted_id }}" {% if i == 1 %} checked="checked"{% endif %} />

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by jog2le » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:30 am

Thanks Letxobnav for your code opinion.
I have edited as you suggested and the checkout now goes to the next stage. The internal server error has gone but the following message now appears.
I don't think ipg-online.com exist, they may have changed their url. Can you tell me where I should change the url to point to their new site address.

Attachments

45B2BE9F-9EED-4523-ACC6-EC7D244D66EE.png

45B2BE9F-9EED-4523-ACC6-EC7D244D66EE.png (118.14 KiB) Viewed 6115 times

Post by xxvirusxx » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:59 am

jog2le wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:30 am
Can you tell me where I should change the url to point to their new site address.

admin/controller/extension/payment/firstdata.php

Upgrade Service | OC 2.3.0.2 PHP 8 | My Custom OC 3.0.3.8 | Buy me a beer

Expert Member

Location - România

Post by jog2le » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:12 pm

Thank you so far for advice.
I have checked "firstdata.php" and the ipg_online.com is in there and correct.
I have checked with the payment gateway people and this is the correct address.
Any ideas why IP Address can't be found through OC

Post by letxobnav » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:29 pm

Well, start by telling your host that they are pretty bad at what they do.
As I indicated before, they probably have a dns issue.
They may be blocking Russia and China which is stupid in it's own right but I am from Taiwan and from here your domain does not even resolve, that is beyond ip blocking. The same applies to domain tools as below so I guess connecting to that gateway faces the same issues:
The reason for DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN is typically due to a misconfiguration or problem with your DNS. DNS is short for Domain Name System, which helps direct traffic on the internet by connecting domain names with actual web servers. Essentially, it takes a human-friendly request – a domain name like kinsta.com – and translates it into a computer-friendly server IP address – like 216.3.128.12.

When a user enters a URL in their web browser, DNS gets to work to connect that URL to the IP address of the actual server. This is called DNS name resolution and involves a DNS recursor querying various nameservers to figure out the actual IP address of a server. If DNS fails to resolve the domain name or address then you might receive the DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error. The NXDOMAIN part stand stands for Non-Existent Domain. Read more about DNS and how it works.

Attachments

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG (49.29 KiB) Viewed 6065 times

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by jog2le » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:48 am

Thanks for all the suggestions etc.
Still unable to take credit card payments therefore I have requested a quote from dedicated support.
Hopefully they will be able to resolve the issue.

Post by simon.rowley » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:19 am

Hi
I made this change and changed _firstdata_ to payment_firstdata_ in numerous files.. but I now get the error from the First Data portal;

Your transaction may not be completed successfully
The cause of this error could be one of the following:
Your storename is not configured in the system.
The syntax of one or more of your form fields is incorrect.
You have not submitted all the required minimum form fields.
The hash value is incorrect because it was generated incorrectly or your shared secret is wrong.
Your session has expired. Please navigate to the store and checkout again.
Technical problems within the payment gateway. Please try again to checkout in a few minutes.
You are not permitted to perform this transaction at this time.

Is there a likely issue I can fix?

Is there an updated First Data Remote payment extension?

Thanks