Post by Ramsdej » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:37 am

Hey everyone,

I hope someone can point me in the right direction here.
I am using the latest version of Opencart with the latest version of OpenBay.
My apologies if this turns out to be an OpenBay issue, if so, I will contact their support.

I have imported my eBay items into Opencart and that's all great but it seems I am having an issue with the pricing for all my products.

For example, I have a product, listed on eBay for £99, this product is also set as £99 in the admin/catalog/product page BUT in the admin/catalog/ page, (where you can see all your products, in the table) the price is £61.24 and this is also the price being displayed in the front end - again this is just one example, this is the same for all products.

I have no Tax rules in place in System - Localisation - Taxes, and the products have no Tax rules assigned, so I am at a loss here, why is the incorrect price being shown.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks all for looking

Ramsdej
Last edited by Ramsdej on Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Cue4cheap » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:38 am

Do you have a special price set up?
Mike

cue4cheap not cheap quality

Post by Ramsdej » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:55 am

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reply,

No nothing, apart from importing my products from eBay, my store is pretty much the 'stock version'.

Ramsdej

Post by letxobnav » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:24 am

check your store currency also

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by Ramsdej » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:57 pm

letxobnav wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:24 am
Well done letxobnav - this was the issue, checked the currency section in the settings, £ was set to 0.6, changed in to 1 and now its correct.

Thank you so much

Post by straightlight » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:44 pm

Ramsdej wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:57 pm
letxobnav wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:24 am
Well done letxobnav - this was the issue, checked the currency section in the settings, £ was set to 0.6, changed in to 1 and now its correct.

Thank you so much
Added in the FAQ. Thanks.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON