Post by Petshopau » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:58 pm

Hi All

I don't know when this issue happened, only just noticed it, however when I go into edit a Banner all i get is a Black Screen. Below are 2 screen pics.
One showing clicking on the edit button in Banners, then the second is the black screen it gives me.
Any help at all fixing this issue would be greatly appreciated. I am using version OC3.0.3.1

Thanks
Daniel

Attachments

screen shot.png

screen shot.png (83.52 KiB) Viewed 704 times

Screen Shot admin.png

Screen Shot admin.png (209.87 KiB) Viewed 704 times

Post by xxvirusxx » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:11 pm

You have tried with another browser?

LE. You are the owner of that website....or your are employ of wnweb company?

OC 2.3.0.2 | OC 3.0.3.6 | Extensions converted by me | Buy me a beer

Expert Member

Location - România

Post by Petshopau » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:01 pm

Hi
I just tried another browser and get a similar result, just a white screen this time. I am the owner of the website with little experience, so any help is really appreciated.

Thanks

Post by blongso » Sat May 02, 2020 3:09 am

Hello,
I have exactly the same problem ... I'm an admin for my friend's shop - tested here with IE, Google Chrome and Firefox. A black screen comes every time.
I also have my own "testshop", so I'm basically the owner. Here I have the exact same problem.
Who can help?
THX in advance

Post by straightlight » Sat May 02, 2020 3:24 am

blongso wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 3:09 am
Hello,
I have exactly the same problem ... I'm an admin for my friend's shop - tested here with IE, Google Chrome and Firefox. A black screen comes every time.
I also have my own "testshop", so I'm basically the owner. Here I have the exact same problem.
Who can help?
THX in advance
Have you tried on another laptop / desktop device to see if the issue can be reproduced.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by blongso » Sat May 02, 2020 3:53 am

re Straightlight,
yes ... same problem .... ???
Just checked the permissions for my admin account again ... I activated everything
I have FULL permissions

Post by straightlight » Sat May 02, 2020 5:25 am

When submitting values from the specific form, use the Developers Kit by hitting the F12 function key. Then, go to the Console tab and ensure in that tab that the XHR button on the right-end side is also activated. See if you notice data showing on the Console tab.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by blongso » Sat May 02, 2020 1:10 pm

straightlight wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 5:25 am
When submitting values from the specific form, use the Developers Kit by hitting the F12 function key. Then, go to the Console tab and ensure in that tab that the XHR button on the right-end side is also activated. See if you notice data showing on the Console tab.
:banana: Thanks straightlight!!!! :banana:
For me, the problem is solved!
To be honest, I checked all options and after an F5 I suddenly had access to the banner or was able to modify it. So that I now know exactly which of the options was the solution, have I unchecked all and find that it still works? I'm happy, but I would like to understand why it suddenly works...

Post by ericsuper1111 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:40 am

Hi, I have the same problem. I am the administrator and I tried to open a banner editing in different computers and browsers, no way, I can only see the black screen. I use a version 2.3.0.2. Please, if somebody can help or have any suggestion, I will be very grateful.