Post by waynec444 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:09 am

Somewhere I accidentally linked a specific product to a manufacturer. I want to find out which product was thus linked as it is an error and want to remove the link to that manufacturer so I can remove the manufacturer from the site. It is one of the default manufacturers and do not have any products from that one.
Thank you.

Post by thekrotek » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:29 am

If you're talking about default OpenCart setup, then you can figure this out via database only.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by Johnathan » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:14 am

The easiest way is probably to view the front-end, and view all of that manufacturer's products. You can do that by using the "Brands" link in the footer, and then click on the manufacturer's name (at least in the default theme).

Image Image Image Image

Global Moderator

Post by thekrotek » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:02 pm

Johnathan wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:14 am
The easiest way is probably to view the front-end, and view all of that manufacturer's products. You can do that by using the "Brands" link in the footer, and then click on the manufacturer's name (at least in the default theme).
Or this, yeah.

Expert Member

Post by waynec444 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:11 am

That would be obvious but I still haven't been able to display the listings on the store home page. I have tried all sorts of suggestions and none of them have worked so far. But, once I can see the listings on the home page I will obviously do this.

Post by thekrotek » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:34 am

waynec444 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:11 am
That would be obvious but I still haven't been able to display the listings on the store home page. I have tried all sorts of suggestions and none of them have worked so far. But, once I can see the listings on the home page I will obviously do this.
Open any product, click manufacturer name, use breadcrumbs to open manufacturers list.

Expert Member