Post by mememe » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:09 am

Having a bit of an issue with customer addresses registering with orders.

Occasionally the customers shipping addresses are missing, or may only show a their name only, I have noticed this happens again with certain customers making a second (or third) order, with a registered account. (though not neessarily always the case for registered accounts). Even more occasionally, both paymen AND shipping addresses are blank (or with a name only).

A second but maybe related issue, is that (for UK - rest of world seems ok) 'county' section of the address fireld defaults to 'Greater London' regardless of the actual county it is - customers point out that that bits wrong once they notice AFTER they selected the correct one....

Any suggestions welcome! Thanks in advance.

Using V3.0.2.0
I have a custom theme from 321card
And a checkout addon - "Ajax Quick Checkout FREE by Dreamvention"

Post by rjcalifornia » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:35 am

Occasionally the customers shipping addresses are missing, or may only show a their name only, I have noticed this happens again with certain customers making a second (or third) order, with a registered account. (though not neessarily always the case for registered accounts). Even more occasionally, both paymen AND shipping addresses are blank (or with a name only).
You mentioned that you are using a custom theme and a custom checkout addon. Try disabling both and check if the problem persists.

Location - Worldwide

Post by ostechnologies » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:47 pm

Since you are using the third-party ajax based checkout process contact to the extension support team.

Opencart Expert | sales[at]ost.agency
Skype - manish.osuniverse | Gtalk - manishmt

Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.ost.agency/product/product- ... extensions
ost.agency - ecommerce website design, development and digital company