I also tried removing and re-adding cache as well as refreshing in the admin dashboard, and removing the cache manually in /system/storage/cache, to no avail. Can someone help?
Are you definitely editing the right files in the right place?
Put a test.txt file in the admin root and see if you can browse to it?
For quick, professional OpenCart support please email firstname.lastname@example.org
in those files do exactly with phone number as is done with filter_name.
Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces
“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.
Well I've tried editing the first two. Also the form I wanted to change was Admin->Sales->Orders->New Order, not a customer list.
Opencart Expert | sales[at]ost.agency
Skype - manish.osuniverse | Gtalk - manishmt
Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.ost.agency/product/product- ... extensions
ost.agency - ecommerce website design, development and digital company