Post by jeanjeanjean » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:50 pm

Quick question about a specific function that I'd like my site to have - a button on the cart page (previous to the checkout process) where it's able to generate a printable version/manifest of the items inside of the customer's cart. Generally, I just need the site to be able to print something like an invoice PRIOR to the customer actually placing the order. Right click-print (or CTRL-P) doesn't format this nicely enough, especially since we're trying to print these manifests on receipt paper. I've had luck with the formatting of the admin-side invoices, but like I mentioned I need this to happen AHEAD of checkout. If anyone has any feedback or suggestions I'd be very happy to hear them. Thanks!

Post by thekrotek » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:23 pm

What's the point of it? Cart page is not an order, there's no point in printing it. When customer will place an actual order, the final "invoice" will be different.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by jeanjeanjean » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:36 pm

thekrotek wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:23 pm
What's the point of it? Cart page is not an order, there's no point in printing it. When customer will place an actual order, the final "invoice" will be different.
Very specific use-case for a retail store. The "why" isn't important here, I'm just asking if it's possible.

Post by thekrotek » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:57 pm

jeanjeanjean wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:36 pm
Very specific use-case for a retail store. The "why" isn't important here, I'm just asking if it's possible.
Everything's possible with extension or modification, but like you said "very specific use-case", so I don't think there's any existing extension for your task. You will have to create an extension. If you can't do it yourself, I can help you. Drop me an email or text in Skype, if interested.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by dparakhiya » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:06 am

For quick, professional OpenCart support
contact me on skype : dparakhiya_1
email : dipneshp@gmail.com

Location - India