Post by wallaceberg » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:19 am

Dear All, I really hope you can help me as having severe difficulties finding my admin page. I installed an SSL, changed the .htaccess file with what my hosting provider told me, and also change the root config and the admin/config files to read the Https where required (and guided by this forum)

The website works and redirects to the https and all seems fine there, however when i try and use my usual www.wallace-berg.com/admin I get a jumbled load of text across the screen such as follows:

Warning: fopen(/var/www/web/catalog/view/theme//stylesheet/bootstrap.css): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/web/catalog/controller/startup/sass.php on line 14Warning: flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/web/catalog/controller/startup/sass.php on line 16Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/web/catalog/controller/startup/sass.php on line 18Warning: fflush() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/web/catalog/controller/startup/sass.php on line 20Warning: flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/web/catalog/controller/startup/sass.php on line 22Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/web/catalog/controller/startup/sass.php on line 24

Could anyone please tell me what I have done wrong and how I could resolve this? I would really appreciate any help from any of the great community here.

Many thanks in advance...

Mark

Post by straightlight » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:11 am

fopen(/var/www/web/catalog/view/theme//stylesheet/bootstrap.css
Check your config.php and admin/config.php files. These should resolved the issue.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by thekrotek » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:47 am

straightlight wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:11 am
Check your config.php and admin/config.php files. These should resolved the issue.
Doesn't look like related to config files, because it's theme folder, what's missing. Should look like this for default theme:

/var/www/web/catalog/view/theme/default/stylesheet/bootstrap.css

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by straightlight » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:55 am

True. Might be caused by an installed extension.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:14 pm

Admin link looks good now so let's consider solved.

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom