Post by opencartd85 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:40 am

Hello, easy to come opencart users,We make a multicellular system using Opencart platorfum, but we got stuck at one point. It is divided into two parts as prime warehouse and supplier warehouse. In this distinction, the product width, product size, weight parts of the primary warehouse products will be disabled and the user will not be able to change them. But if the supplier can change the products. I created the options after the disable I did in the primary store products disable, but when the normal supplier store selects disable = enable is not. I've tried all the variables. static php also happens, but the twig file didn't have any else else or if variables failed on the complete page. please help me where am i writing the missing code
prime ok as shown in the picture below but disabled spellcheck = "true"> does not work when supplier selects else or if variables do not work

Picture1
https://hizliresim.com/anyZ9d
picture2
https://hizliresim.com/VQgJoR
Thank you Now!

opencartdestekturkiye - opencart Modul and themes

Location - Turkey

Post by rjcalifornia » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:52 am

opencartd85 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:40 am
Hello, easy to come opencart users,We make a multicellular system using Opencart platorfum, but we got stuck at one point. It is divided into two parts as prime warehouse and supplier warehouse. In this distinction, the product width, product size, weight parts of the primary warehouse products will be disabled and the user will not be able to change them. But if the supplier can change the products. I created the options after the disable I did in the primary store products disable, but when the normal supplier store selects disable = enable is not. I've tried all the variables. static php also happens, but the twig file didn't have any else else or if variables failed on the complete page. please help me where am i writing the missing code
prime ok as shown in the picture below but disabled spellcheck = "true"> does not work when supplier selects else or if variables do not work

Picture1
https://hizliresim.com/anyZ9d
picture2
https://hizliresim.com/VQgJoR
Thank you Now!
The pictures are missing. What exactly are you trying to do? Spell check? Are you referring to the product text area?

Location - Worldwide

Post by opencartd85 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:07 pm

I am doing product status is divided into supplier warehouse and Prime warehouse.

There is also an additional point to the system I'm stuck. the product status system as the products in the supply store and the products in the ebabazon store. When the supplier store is selected, it will be possible to make changes in related places but when ebabazon store is selected, it will not be able to change or even change the quantity because the number of products in our warehouse will depend on us.

---Product condition Select--- = Prime warehouse: <input type="text" name="length" value="{{ length }}" placeholder="{{ entry_length }}" id="input-length" class="rop_form-control"disabled spellcheck="false">

---Product condition Select--- = Supplier Warehouse: <input type="text" name="length" value="{{ length }}" placeholder="{{ entry_length }}" id="input-length" class="rop_form-control"value="" spellcheck="false">

how can I do it

<div class="form-group">
<label class="control-label" for="product_condition">Product condition</label>
<select name="product_condition" id="product_condition" class="form-control">
<option value="">---Product condition Select---</option>

{% if product_condition == '1' %}

<option value="1" selected="selected">Prime warehouse</option>

<input type="text" name="length" value="{{ length }}" placeholder="{{ entry_length }}" id="input-length" class="rop_form-control"value="" spellcheck="false">

{% else %}

<option value="0">Supplier Warehouse</option>

{% endif %}
{% if product_condition == '1' %}

<option value="1" selected="selected">Supplier Warehouse</option>

{% else %}

<option value="0">Prime warehouse</option>

{% endif %}

</select>
</div>

opencartdestekturkiye - opencart Modul and themes

Location - Turkey