Post by street454 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:04 am

Version 3.0.3.1
Hoping for help! Thank You in advance -
I added a new online store tonight to a newer install - testing it out, added a couple items to the cart and when I click view cart I get:
This page isn’t working streetgraphexinc.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

I did try to turn on SEO URL tonight in systems and rename .htpaccess.txt to .htpaccess - it didn't so what I wanted so I "undid" and renamed my .htpaccess back to .htpaccess.txt and the back up copy of .htpaccess was restored. I don't know if I caused this then or if it was before. I did just recently get an order on the only other online store I created earlier so I know it was working.

I tried to add the code to the index.php to force messages to the error message screen - didn't work. I checked the error log - one error that I don't understand - I am not a open cart guru.
[06-Jun-2019 02:23:00 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(/home/y7t6fvclbkk4/public_html/system/startup.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/y7t6fvclbkk4/public_html/index.php on line 18
[06-Jun-2019 02:23:00 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/y7t6fvclbkk4/public_html/system/startup.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/php') in /home/y7t6fvclbkk4/public_html/index.php on line 18

I can't get the error to duplicate in the log file - and I can't get past the view cart throwing the HTTP 500 error.

Any help would be much appreciated!
Thank You again in advance!

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:29 pm

It's not really clear how you've set this up, what 2 domains have you got? Are they both pointing at the same web root?

Consider reading How To Get Good Support on the OpenCart Forum

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom

Post by street454 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:52 pm

I have just one URL - the 'stores' are just categories. We do lots of school "pop-up" sales. In previous release (1.5 and 2.0) I used multi store but I don't want to pay for/manage SSLs for every store as these pop-ups can be 2 days to 2 weeks and then they are done. We have done this for 20 schools in the past year - that is a lot of SSL certificates if I had to purchase for each one. My main site has an SSL but the pop-ups don't . I thought to resolve that by using menu of online stores that point to categories that are stores. (mega menu) We recently incorporated so I purchased new URL and did a new install of 3.0 and started over building entire website in OC. Not done with all the pages but have enough to put online stores out there I think.
streetgraphexinc.com is the URL - online stores are the categories that are actually customer stores.
Whetstone Creek was added first - has not been advertised, new ownership of local golf course but someone stumbled on it and ordered - worked fine.
Yesterday I added the Northeast Elite category - added garments. Did a test buy - added items to cart. View Cart button throws the HTTP 500. Checkout works fine - and I can go through all checkout pages fine. It is just that view cart button.....
Thank You for looking!

Post by street454 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:01 pm

street454 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:52 pm
Version 3.0.3.1
Using the default store theme -
Extensions installed for this URL are Mega Menu, Photo Gallery.
Only customizations are the extensions.
To reproduce add items to cart and click view cart.

I have just one URL - the 'stores' are just categories. We do lots of school "pop-up" sales. In previous release (1.5 and 2.0) I used multi store but I don't want to pay for/manage SSLs for every store as these pop-ups can be 2 days to 2 weeks and then they are done. We have done this for 20 schools in the past year - that is a lot of SSL certificates if I had to purchase for each one. My main site has an SSL but the pop-ups don't . I thought to resolve that by using menu of online stores that point to categories that are stores. (mega menu) We recently incorporated so I purchased new URL and did a new install of 3.0 and started over building entire website in OC. Not done with all the pages but have enough to put online stores out there I think.
streetgraphexinc.com is the URL - online stores are the categories that are actually customer stores.
Whetstone Creek was added first - has not been advertised, new ownership of local golf course but someone stumbled on it and ordered - worked fine.
Yesterday I added the Northeast Elite category - added garments. Did a test buy - added items to cart. View Cart button throws the HTTP 500. Checkout works fine - and I can go through all checkout pages fine. It is just that view cart button.....
Thank You for looking!

Post by street454 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:55 pm

Anyone? Any help out there at all???

Post by s3eed » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:55 am

are you upload any exetation thant is problem same my site error 500 in checkout so I resolved by delet exetion and not solved when I check Modification not deleted so go delet form Modification then refrsh

good lock

Post by IP_CAM » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:53 am

Member since Wed Jul 15, 2015
and quite some Business done since, by not even a handful
Forum Postings, not much reason for others, to react asap. ::)
But anyway, a 500 error means nothing, you'll have to check
in the Server logs, to find out, where it came from.
Good Luck!
Ernie

---
Demos:
OpenCart LIGHT 1.5.6.5: http://www.openshop.li/light/
OpenCart V-PRO 1.5.6.5: http://www.velomech.ch/shop/
V-PRO Multi Theme View: http://www.openshop.li/shop/
---
Downloads:
Free Github OC Downloads: https://github.com/IP-CAM
1'900+ FREE OC Extensions from the world's largest Github OC Archive.
---

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland