Post by rootKID » Fri May 24, 2019 5:44 am

Hello community, been a while. So i have been struggling with this one for a few months and now i seriously need some help, hoping you guys can support.
So i have tried to get the ".yml" files to work, without any luck what so ever! :'(
Because we are a pizza shop with deliveries, i would very much like to add in some way for the delivery boys and girls to be able to call up the customers when they are not around when they are there. Which files should i edit? And what should i edit? Exactly? I have tried the order_invoice.twig and also the order.php files in controller. After editing any of them, nothing happens :'(

Ideas? Really need this done as soon as possible :'(

Any help, thanks in advance! :D

Location - Denmark/Copenhagen

Post by straightlight » Fri May 24, 2019 9:14 am

Bug found. The telephone array key is defined in the admin/controller/sale/order.php file but not in the admin/view/template/sale/order_invoice.twig file. I will address it on GitHub shortly.

To rectify the issue, in your admin/language/en-gb/sale/order.php file,

find:

Code: Select all

$_['text_telephone']             = 'Telephone';
add below:

$_['text_customer_telephone'] = 'Customer Telephone';
In your admin/view/template/sale/order_invoice.twig file,

find:

<b>{{ text_order_id }}</b> {{ order.order_id }}<br />
add below:

<b>{{ text_customer_telephone }}</b> {{ order.telephone }}<br />
For now, this should do it. However, there are more info that were not added to the TWIG file. This will be addressed. Thanks for addressing this.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by rootKID » Fri May 24, 2019 8:22 pm

Hello. Never mind, i solved it. It was because of my Cache in ROOT/system/storage/cache folder. I deleted ALL folders and files in there (except index.html), and refreshed and it worked (lol).

Location - Denmark/Copenhagen