Post by rootKID » Fri May 24, 2019 5:44 am

Hello community, been a while. So i have been struggling with this one for a few months and now i seriously need some help, hoping you guys can support.
So i have tried to get the ".yml" files to work, without any luck what so ever! :'(
Because we are a pizza shop with deliveries, i would very much like to add in some way for the delivery boys and girls to be able to call up the customers when they are not around when they are there. Which files should i edit? And what should i edit? Exactly? I have tried the order_invoice.twig and also the order.php files in controller. After editing any of them, nothing happens :'(

Ideas? Really need this done as soon as possible :'(

Any help, thanks in advance! :D

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:45 am
Location - Denmark/Copenhagen

Post by straightlight » Fri May 24, 2019 9:14 am

Bug found. The telephone array key is defined in the admin/controller/sale/order.php file but not in the admin/view/template/sale/order_invoice.twig file. I will address it on GitHub shortly.

To rectify the issue, in your admin/language/en-gb/sale/order.php file,

find:

Code: Select all

$_['text_telephone']             = 'Telephone';
add below:

Code: Select all

$_['text_customer_telephone'] = 'Customer Telephone';
In your admin/view/template/sale/order_invoice.twig file,

find:

Code: Select all

<b>{{ text_order_id }}</b> {{ order.order_id }}<br />
add below:

Code: Select all

<b>{{ text_customer_telephone }}</b> {{ order.telephone }}<br />
For now, this should do it. However, there are more info that were not added to the TWIG file. This will be addressed. Thanks for addressing this.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.


Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer


Legendary Member
Online

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Location - Canada, ON

Post by rootKID » Fri May 24, 2019 8:22 pm

Hello. Never mind, i solved it. It was because of my Cache in ROOT/system/storage/cache folder. I deleted ALL folders and files in there (except index.html), and refreshed and it worked (lol).

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:45 am
Location - Denmark/Copenhagen
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 23 guests