Post by rale » Thu May 23, 2019 5:12 am

Hi!
On my version 3.0.2.0 i have 2 domains, if im right, invoice is same, order id, invoice no, and logo, i dont know how to separate logo with same setup for image ../image/ , also cant upload same name on catalog "logo.png" , system upload, but not show on directory other logo.png. Google recaptcha work for first domain and show for other domian that key is not good, need to be change. What is problem for that? I searched forum and not found some like that.

Post by IP_CAM » Thu May 23, 2019 11:24 am

If you want to have different things in a second shop, you better
use something like this. ;)
Ernie
Switch Database - Switch between Opencart databases
https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... on_id=7902
---
Multisite with different databases and images
https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=24666

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by letxobnav » Thu May 23, 2019 12:42 pm

Bottomline, default OC is not fully multi-lingual and not fully multi-store, just a bit of each.

Then again, I do not believe it was advertised as such, granted, they could have mentioned it.

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by Qphoria » Fri May 24, 2019 4:59 am

Logo is definitely "per store".

Administrator

Post by letxobnav » Fri May 24, 2019 8:58 am

well, what a relief.

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by rale » Fri May 24, 2019 7:44 pm

Hi there!
OK, this is now litlle diferent. Logo can work , on this topic viewtopic.php?t=200169 mister straightlight have solution.
that use photo which you use for logo, is not need to be name logo.png, can whatever want.
Google recaptcha also can work , just need add all domains on google when make key for shop.
Order id and invoice-no I cant split. Now I must add logo company, vat and name on first plan, and bottom store name and other becouse my shops have own names.
I'm not sure and whether under the law in my country can not pass. These are two stores, now it seems that every store generates ID jum any nextr number. I must show a series numbers of fist store. If you understand me.