Post by DrakusorU » Thu May 23, 2019 1:08 am

Hi, first of all I need to say that I already searched the entire forum and didn't find exactly what I want or something to guide me torwards my goal.

My first problem is that I configured my email address in settings > store > blabla.. the smtp host, user, password are good, checked 5 times.. Now my problem is that when an order is placed, it doesn't use that email I set up, it uses the email I used when I installed the store which is something like admin@mystore.com where the email I set up in settings is suport@mystore.whatever .. why it doesn't use the email I set up and it uses the email used at the setup which is also the email of the system administrator account.. I even modified the email address in my database from the old one to the one I want to use..

My second problem is, how do I set up multiple emails, I want an email to be used for sending order informations to which customers can't reply and a different email for suport/contacting the store..

Post by D3MO » Fri May 24, 2019 1:48 am

I have made this module where you can define FROM wich email user must receive if they get order email or other system emails .

https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=23375

Opencart Expert | voldemaras@gmail.com
Skype - programanija | Gtalk - voldemaras@gmail.com
Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.opencartextensions.eu / or Opencart Marketplace

Need Custom Module? debug third party module or simply have any question related to Opencart? feel free to contact directly for a live chat session:) - INSTANT LIVE CHAT

Post by DrakusorU » Fri May 24, 2019 6:13 am

thats pretty much exactly what I need, thanks.. but quick question before I buy it.. from the images I don't see how you setup these email you put there.. you just fill the email? don't you need more details like in how you setup a smtp email? a hostname, username, password..