Post by gjburg » Wed May 08, 2019 2:57 pm

Hi, I've tried a several update procedures to upgrade our shop from 2.3.0.2 to 3.0.3.2

Every upgrade method works fine and no errors during database updates however there is no total price in the top cart button and also in the cart itself.
It looks like that somehow there is no tax and shipping calculated and I can't find any topic related to this.

The products in the shop do have an ex tax price displayed.
When you complete the checkout the final price is without vat and shipping costs and so only the pruduct price.

Hopefully someone recognizes this and know a solution?

Attachments

Knipsel2.PNG

Screenshot cart total - Knipsel2.PNG (26.24 KiB) Viewed 239 times

knipsel.PNG

Screenshot cart - knipsel.PNG (18.2 KiB) Viewed 246 times

Post by letxobnav » Wed May 08, 2019 5:35 pm

Are your order totals extensions enabled?

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by thekrotek » Wed May 08, 2019 6:14 pm

It looks like all your order totals are disabled. You must enable at least Sub-Total and Total.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by gjburg » Wed May 08, 2019 7:47 pm

Thank you both, it can be so easy sometimes.

I really don't know why these are all set to disabled now. I always have issue's with the payment, shipment and theme during previous upgrades and spend much time about this totals issue now and never thought about these modules. Because many other modules are still active after upgrade but never have checked those ones.

This fixed it and now I have to fix some minor other things before I can move it in production.

Thanks for your help!!
:)