Post by blocks1 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:06 pm

after the issues i have faced with jounral theme 3 and paypal express checkout, i thought i would give braintree a go to get pp express and card payments sorted,

i posted this in the braintree github section but he has referred me to the opencart forums,

any ideas on this one? i have asked journal theme to look into this also..

best
A

#######################################

uploaded the latest 3.40.0 from the releases page,

upon checking out, the user can enter the card details as normal, but on submission it tells the customer that the order has been placed when infact the order was denied and payment was not successful.

also, upon a denied of failed payment, the store admin will receive a notification of order placement, which is confusing if the admin doesnt look at the order status..

denied suggests the default settings, either a Gateway Rejected or Processor Declined.

i am running opencart 3.0.3.1
ssl setup,
php 7.1

amongst that issue i also have noticed the paypal express button plugin for braintree doesn't seem to display itself and the css for the payment method interface doesn't appear to be functioning with my theme journal 3.

will report back if any other issues.
thanks!

Post by straightlight » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:52 am

Braintree Transaction Logs?

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by jitendra244 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:50 pm

Are you still facing the issue?