Post by Harry881 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:22 pm

Hi guys,

I have a site base on opencart that a friend did for me and last week he started a new job and quit providing web services.
Since then (I don't know if I did something) but I get this error once I visit a product page in the front-end :

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/themename/public_html/catalog/model/tool/path_manager.php on line 41Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/themename/public_html/catalog/model/tool/path_manager.php on line 41

And when I check the error log in the back-end I get like 140 pages of errors like :

PHP Notice: Undefined variable: color_styles in /home/themename/public_html/catalog/view/theme/journal2/template/journal2/men u/main.tpl on line 27

PHP Notice: Undefined index: route in /home/themename/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2- system_storage_modification_catalog_controller_startup_seo_url.php on line 231

PHP Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/themename/public_html/catalog/model/tool/path_manager.php on line 41

Can these errors be due to wrong php version from the cPanel ?

Regards,
Harry

Post by IP_CAM » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:15 pm

Well, that COUNTABLE Problem has something to do with PHP v.7, meaning,
that you use a 'path_manager' Extension, not able to function with PHP v.7.x.
You therefore probably require Pro Support, to solve your Problems.
Good Luck!
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by jlaframboise » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:42 am

Did you just upgrade your version of php? That will break things sometimes. Check with your hosting provider if you didn't change it yourself.

Post by paulfeakins » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:33 pm

Sounds like you could do with someone to turn to for OpenCart support - we provide this as do many others in the Commercial Support Forum.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom