Post by Pysiek » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:03 am

When I place an order on my website this message shows:
"Your order has been placed!"
"YOUR MESSAGE HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY SENT We will send you a reply as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest in XXXXXXXX"
When I go to Catalog ->Language -> en-gb -> checkout and edit success file this is what I have there

Code: Select all

<?php
// Heading
$_['heading_title']        = 'Your order has been placed!';

// Text
$_['text_basket']          = 'Shopping Cart';
$_['text_checkout']        = 'Checkout';
$_['text_success']         = 'YOUR MESSAGE HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY SENT We will send you a reply as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest in STORENAME';
$_['text_customer']        = '<p>Your order has been successfully processed!</p><p>You can view your order history by going to the <a href="%s">my account</a> page and by clicking on <a href="%s">history</a>.</p><p>If your purchase has an associated download, you can go to the account <a href="%s">downloads</a> page to view them.</p><p>Please direct any questions you have to the <a href="%s">store owner</a>.</p><p>Thanks for shopping with us online!</p>';
$_['text_guest']           = '<p>Your order has been successfully processed!</p><p>Please direct any questions you have to the <a href="%s">store owner</a>.</p><p>Thanks for shopping with us online!</p>'; 

Post by straightlight » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:28 pm

Thank you for your interest in STORENAME
for:

Code: Select all

Thank you for your interest in %s

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Pysiek » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:57 am

So this code will replace the message? Because now it shows a success message when customer sends me an email

Attachments

error.JPG

error.JPG (36.97 KiB) Viewed 321 times