Post by psxgamer » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:27 am

I've been building a new site with Journal 3 and OC3. Everying went smoothly until 2 days ago when out of the blue I got an internal server error.

I haven't installed any new extentions lately. So no clue where this comes from.

I've changed to the default template and have disabled the handful active extentions. Still the error persists.

In my logs I found this error:
Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4096 bytes) in /data/sites/web/mydomain/www/vqmod/vqmod.php on line 168\n'

Since this happened while not changing anything I suppose it some change they made at the server? Contacted my hosting but not really helpful.

Anybody an idea what causes this?

Active Member

Posts

Joined
Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:14 am

Post by paulfeakins » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:57 pm

psxgamer wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:27 am
Since this happened while not changing anything I suppose it some change they made at the server? Contacted my hosting but not really helpful.
In my experience, most hosting companies are pretty terrible.

It is likely to be their fault, so best thing might be to insist they fix it or you'll move.

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk


User avatar
Expert Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:01 pm
Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom

Post by ostechnologies » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:21 pm

Try making some changes in your php.ini file :
memory_limit = 256M;
upload_max_filesize = 128M;

Opencart Expert | sales[at]ost.agency
Skype - manish.osuniverse | Gtalk - manishmt

Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.ost.agency/product/product- ... extensions
ost.agency - ecommerce website design, development and digital company


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:30 pm
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: thekrotek and 13 guests