Post by nicklauren » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:14 am

First, I feel bad just bringing up the name mijoshop. I didn't realize all the issues before I built the site..so I know how much they suck. However, I'm one step away from finishing so I just wanted to see if anyone had experience with it.

I need to edit the Pay On Delivery payment extension to turn on even if shipping isn't required. But I can't find the file anywhere to edit? Does Mijoshop have a different file structure than Opencart? I never thought they did in the past.

Is it because they're using OpenCart 3 now that the files have changed?

Any help is hugely appreciated.

Thanks guys

Post by Johnathan » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:50 am

"Pay On Delivery" is not a normal OpenCart payment method, so if it's a custom one, I'm not sure where the files would be located. Most payment method model files (which is what determines whether they show up) are in this folder:

/catalog/model/extension/payment/

Or do you mean "Cash on Delivery"? If so, that should always be enabled, no matter whether products are shippable or not. If it's not appearing, then you probably have a mod installed that is limiting when that appears, which you'd need to adjust so that it doesn't restrict it.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by nicklauren » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:29 pm

Thanks Johnathan!

Yes, i meant Cash on Delivery...

For some reason the older versions of Mijoshop used to follow the same file structure as opencart...but I can't find those paths anymore within the components folder. I was just wondering if anyone else had come across this issue and solved it. Knowing Mijoshop sucks..of course. And you wouldn't believe how awful their customer support is.

Post by Johnathan » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:10 am

Older versions of OpenCart would have it in this directory:

/catalog/model/payment/

If it's not there, MijoShop is doing something weird. Not sure what to tell you from there, other than you hiring someone to take a look. If you need to find a developer, you should post a request in the OpenCart "Commercial Support" forum, which is checked by a number of OpenCart developers. You can also try checking out the OpenCart "Partners" area.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator