Post by vas_kost » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:27 am

Hi,
I am now in the eshop trial and does not complete my customer's order successfully, always!
Let's get them from the beginning, open a browser, start put in the cart product, run the order, all ok .... I come to see the email in the administrator and everything good!

Immediately without closing the window I will make a repeat order.

Sends a successful order entry message. Ordering JUST! no mail to the client or administrator, not displayed in the admin panel.

Repeat the process 3-4 times the same thing exactly! (in the process I changed and payment methods etc to see some kind of payment method, etc.)

I close browser chrome and open mozilla and make order and all OK! I'm done again by mozilla and the problem is again detected.

So the data is that if I shut the browser (whoever it is chrome or mozilla) and open again, the order is executed normally.
Orders that are not displayed anywhere are registered in the database but are not displayed in the management because order_status_id = 0 they do not exist.
Why do they get this status?

Version 3.0.2.0

Post by straightlight » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:24 pm

Ensure each stores order statuses ID are properly configured in your admin - > systems - > settings - > edit settings page as well as from your payment modules.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON