Post by Milan989 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:52 am

Dear,

After open site.com/admin , admin dlogin, error, please help me, what is problem?

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error: Unknown column 'o.agechecked_ageverificationid' in 'field list'<br />Error No: 1054<br />SELECT o.order_id, CONCAT(o.firstname, ' ', o.lastname) AS customer, (SELECT os.name FROM oc_order_status os WHERE os.order_status_id = o.order_status_id AND os.language_id = '1') AS order_status, o.shipping_code, o.total, o.currency_code, o.currency_value, o.date_added, o.date_modified, o.agechecked_ageverificationid FROM `oc_order` o WHERE o.order_status_id > '0' ORDER BY o.date_added DESC LIMIT 0,5' in /home/royalgre/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php:40 Stack trace: #0 /home/royalgre/public_html/system/library/db.php(16): DB\MySQLi->query('SELECT o.order_...', Array) #1 /home/royalgre/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_model_sale_order.php(244): DB->query('SELECT o.order_...') #2 [internal function]: ModelSaleOrder->getOrders(Array) #3 /home/royalgre/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php(189): call_user_func_array(A in /home/royalgre/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 40

Post by straightlight » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:35 am

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error: Unknown column 'o.agechecked_ageverificationid' in 'field list
Caused by an installed extension. Contact the extension developer to resolved this issue. Database field missing in the order table.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Milan989 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:51 am

o.agechecked_ageverificationid, how to disable or fix?

thanks

Post by Milan989 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:06 am

Problem is AgeChecked age verification ? how to disable this plugin from mysql or shell/cPanel? or how to fix this problem?

thanks

Post by kestas » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:34 am

First you should contact developer of this extension to solve this issue...
If developer does not answer, try to install this missing column...
Seems that column does not install during extension installation.
How to install:
Connect to your phpMyadmin, make backup of your database in case, if something goes wrong.
Than in SQL tab paste this code:

Code: Select all

ALTER TABLE oc_order
ADD agechecked_ageverificationid int(11)
it should install missing column to oc_order table.
I'm not sure that this solve your issue, because I don't know what the next problem can be.
My suggestion, if you can to log in, uninstall this age verification extension.
If you are not familiar in coding, ask for the help in commercial forum.

Cheers

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here

Post by Milan989 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:23 am

Dear,

thanks, can I manually shut down this module, without logging into the admin panel (not in function), maybe it fixes the problem?

Post by Milan989 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:37 am

Dear,

I am login, now is ok, thankssssss. , how to unistall this plugin?

thanks

Post by kestas » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:50 pm

Milan989 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:37 am
Dear,

thanks
It is depend...
First you should find in Admin Dashboard>Extensions>should be in Modules section, but I'm not sure... So find it and uninstall it, if it was installed.
Second, if extension installed like OCMOD you should uninstall it in your admin dashboard>Extension installer>Install History list... find your extension and uninstall it.
Next, if extension/module based on VQMOD you should remove this extension_name.xml file from vqmod/xml/ via FTP server. Next, via FTP server remove all corresponding files of this extension.
If you are not sure what exactly you need to remove the best way to ask the help in commercial forum...

Cheers

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here

Post by khnaz35 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:59 pm

Milan989 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:37 am
Dear,

thanks
Try to clear your vqmode cache first and then see fro your modification backup if have just replace the folder and see if you able to login without any problem

Urgent Questions shoot here: khnaz35@gmail.com
Enjoy nature ;) :) :-*

Location - Malaysia