Post by WKDesigns » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:48 pm

Opencart Version 3.0.2.0
Journal Theme

I have more than one Customer Group that customers can choose from when they register or use quest checkout (See Screen Shots)

I have 2 changes I would like to make:
1. On the Checkout page the Customer Radio Dot Option is drifting right and I'd like to have it fall directly underneath Dealer or above it. How and where would I change the code to keep it from drifting right?

2. Is it possible to hide or remove Customer Group(s) from being an option while using quest checkout? But keeping it an option when customers register?

Post by rjcalifornia » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:11 pm

BCIadmin wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:48 pm
Opencart Version 3.0.2.0
Journal Theme

I have more than one Customer Group that customers can choose from when they register or use quest checkout (See Screen Shots)

1. On the Checkout page the Customer Radio Dot Option is drifting right and I'd like to have it fall directly underneath Dealer or above it. How and where would I change the code to keep it from drifting right?

2. Is it possible to hide or remove Customer Group(s) from being an option while using quest checkout? But keeping it an option when customers register?
To edit the customer radio option in the checkout page, open the checkout.twig page, located in /catalog/view/theme/default/template/checkout

And yes, it is possible to do that, but you'll have to change the code to assign a customer group to the guest checkout

A2 Hosting features: Shared Turbo Boost, Managed Warp 1, Unmanaged Hyper 1, and Warp 2 Turbo

Location - Worldwide

Post by WKDesigns » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:57 pm

rjcalifornia wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:11 pm
BCIadmin wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:48 pm
Opencart Version 3.0.2.0
Journal Theme

To edit the customer radio option in the checkout page, open the checkout.twig page, located in /catalog/view/theme/default/template/checkout

And yes, it is possible to do that, but you'll have to change the code to assign a customer group to the guest checkout
Thank you,

Can you point out the code that needs changed to assign a customer group to the guest checkout and removing other customer groups all together?