Post by comicals » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:35 pm

Following a few extention modifications and deletions I find that I cannot login to my site anymore.
I am getting the following message:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Template' not found in /home/comicals/public_html/open/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-_home_comicals_Opencart_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php:129 Stack trace: #0 /home/comicals/public_html/open/admin/controller/common/header.php(79): Loader->view('common/header', Array) #1 /home/comicals/public_html/open/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_action.php(79): ControllerCommonHeader->index(Array) #2 /home/comicals/public_html/open/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-_home_comicals_Opencart_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php(48): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array) #3 /home/comicals/public_html/open/admin/controller/common/login.php(79): Loader->controller('common/header') #4 /home/comicals/public_html/open/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_action.php(79): ControllerCommonLogin->index() #5 /home/comicals/public_html/open/system/engine/router.php(67): Action->execute(Object(Registry)) #6 /home/comicals/public_html/open/system/engine/router.php(56): Router->execute(Object(Action)) #7 /home/comicals/pu in /home/comicals/public_html/open/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-_home_comicals_Opencart_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php on line 129

Can anyone advise what I should do to fix this.

Thanks

Post by WebAleksandr » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:00 pm

comicals wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:35 pm
Following a few extention modifications and deletions I find that I cannot login to my site anymore.
I am getting the following message:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Template' not found in /home/comicals/public_html/open/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-_home_comicals_Opencart_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php:129 Stack trace: #0 /home/comicals/public_html/open/admin/controller/common/header.php(79): Loader->view('common/header', Array) #1 /home/comicals/public_html/open/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_action.php(79): ControllerCommonHeader->index(Array) #2 /home/comicals/public_html/open/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-_home_comicals_Opencart_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php(48): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array) #3 /home/comicals/public_html/open/admin/controller/common/login.php(79): Loader->controller('common/header') #4 /home/comicals/public_html/open/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_action.php(79): ControllerCommonLogin->index() #5 /home/comicals/public_html/open/system/engine/router.php(67): Action->execute(Object(Registry)) #6 /home/comicals/public_html/open/system/engine/router.php(56): Router->execute(Object(Action)) #7 /home/comicals/pu in /home/comicals/public_html/open/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-_home_comicals_Opencart_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php on line 129

Can anyone advise what I should do to fix this.

Thanks
what version and link on site

extensions, templates, support for OpenCart.

If you want to do something, do it well. if you do not want to do it, better don't start at all

--- Leo Tolstoy ---

Post by comicals » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:08 pm

Opencart version 3.0.2.0
Not sure what you mean by 'link on site' - I'm just trying to login to 'admin'

Post by straightlight » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:35 pm

Caused by an installed VQMod extension. Disable each XML files from your vqmod/xml folder (except the opencart one), then clear the VQCache files and see if the problem gets resolved afterwards.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON