Post by daytonbuilder » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:07 am

My OpenCart installation is receiving a fatal PHP error with error_reporting turned on.

I was uploading my theme through the Journal 3 manager trying to add a video to my homepage slideshow: https://www.cdracksday.com/. During one of the updates, I noticed it started acting buggy and now my image manager (click the image) does not open a new window. I turned on error_reporting in PHP and see this error:

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Pagination' not found in MYROOT/public_html/mypanel/controller/common/filemanager.php:180 Stack trace: #0 MYROOT/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-_home_cdracksday_storage_modification_system_engine_action.php(79): ControllerCommonFileManager->index() #1 MYROOT/public_html/mypanel/controller/startup/router.php(26): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array) #2 MYROOT/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-_home_cdracksday_storage_modification_system_engine_action.php(79): ControllerStartupRouter->index() #3 MYROOT/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-_home_cdracksday_storage_modification_system_engine_router.php(114): Action->execute(Object(Registry)) #4 MYROOT/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-_home_cdracksday_storage_modification_system_engine_router.php(103): Router->execute(Object(Action)) #5 MYROOT/public_html/system/framework.php(168): Router->dispatch(Object(Action), Object(Action)) #6 MYROOT/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-syst in MYROOT/public_html/mypanel/controller/common/filemanager.php on line 180
Not only is my image manager not working (will not open the image window when the image icon is clicked in certain places) but also when I click the Modules page in OpenCart admin its just blank (along with a few other blank pages in admin). When I turn on error reporting some of the category pages are blank with this error code on the front end.

Also my error logs (System> Maintenance> Error Logs) shows this error over and over:

Code: Select all

2018-08-06 12:32:33 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: image in MYROOT/public_html/catalog/controller/journal3/master_slider.php on line 186
All I was doing was updating a slideshow on the homepage via the Journal 3 theme admin area. Point and click operation. I can see vqmod cache in the php errors above so not sure if its vqmod or something else, either way I have no clue as to how to remedy this.

Any constructive suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I just don't know how my site can break by pointing and clicking slideshow options in the admin panel. Ouch.

Post by straightlight » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:17 am

As a new forum user, please read the forum rules, No OC version posted, using Journal3. Contact Journal3 support to resolved this issue.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by daytonbuilder » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:00 am

First thank you for your response. I did post this support request in Journal 3, but was not sure it was theme related. As you can see, the errors posted had vQmod listed in the URL so, I though maybe it was a vQmod issue. Spent a good deal of time in this forum looking up how to fix vQmod. Besides, theme support was taking too long to answer, this has been down a few days due to weekend. Point taken about adding version number, I know better regardless of platform forum.

But.... as you directed me to Journal3 support, they finally did help me resolve this issue. If anyone else has this same issue perhaps you will see this thread and it can help you. My fix: Overwrite your theme with your installation files, refresh modifications (Extensions>Modifications and click refresh. ), and last In developer settings clear your Theme Cache using the refresh button. Or update to the latest version. This fixed my issue.

Hope this helps someone else.