Post by tdmstudios » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:48 am

Hi, kindly help. I'd like to remove "billing details" step completely from Opencart 3 checkout process. This is because I sell downloadable goods and I don't need to discourage my customers with unnecessary checkout steps. Can anyone please help on what files/codes I need to edit in order to remove billing details from checkout? Thanks in advance.

Post by straightlight » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:03 am

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by tdmstudios » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:49 pm

I can't afford that right now.

Post by straightlight » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:22 pm

If you can't afford a $20.00 extension to sale products online, consider switching to another profession.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by tdmstudios » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:14 pm

Thank you.

Post by AliceH » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:33 am

I purchased this extension and it only does half the job, people still need to be registered with a full billing address otherwise the checkout will not proceed. Can you point me to an extension that can completely remove the requirement for the billing address? I have seen posts on how to alter the code in previous versions of opencart and have managed to do it in the past, but I can' t find anything like that now.

https://www.embroidery-allsorts.com/

Location - Australia

Post by xxvirusxx » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:38 am

AliceH wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:33 am
I have seen posts on how to alter the code in previous versions of opencart and have managed to do it in the past, but I can' t find anything like that now.
What posts?

Extensions converted by me for Free | Custom 3.0.3.7 | Buy me a beer

Expert Member

Location - România