Post by graze » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:33 pm

Hi,

I run a shop on 2.0.2.0 I've got a shop using the Journal template on a test server running 3.0.2.0 I'm trying to import the DB from the 2.0.2.0 shop to the 3.0.2.0 shop but am getting the following error.

Any Help/advice is greatfully recieved.

Thanks!

Code: Select all

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data

OK

<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>:  Uncaught Exception: Error: Table 'rclife27_BF-dm7Af-F.bf_affiliate' doesn't exist&lt;br /&gt;Error No: 1146&lt;br /&gt;TRUNCATE TABLE `bf_affiliate` in /home/rclife27/public_html/britflight.co.uk/system/library/db/mysqli.php:40
Stack trace:
#0 /home/rclife27/public_html/britflight.co.uk/system/library/db.php(45): DB\MySQLi-&gt;query('TRUNCATE TABLE ...')
#1 /home/rclife27/public_html/storage/modification/admin/controller/tool/backup.php(111): DB-&gt;query('TRUNCATE TABLE ...')
#2 /home/rclife27/public_html/storage/modification/system/engine/action.php(79): ControllerToolBackup-&gt;import()
#3 /home/rclife27/public_html/britflight.co.uk/admin/controller/startup/router.php(26): Action-&gt;execute(Object(Registry), Array)
#4 /home/rclife27/public_html/storage/modification/system/engine/action.php(79): ControllerStartupRouter-&gt;index()
#5 /home/rclife27/public_html/britflight.co.uk/system/engine/router.php(59): Action-&gt;execute(Object(Registry))
#6 /home/rclife27/public_html/britflight.co.uk/system/engine/router.php(52): Router-&gt;execute(O in <b>/home/rclife27/public_html/britflight.co.uk/system/library/db/mysqli.php</b> on line <b>40</b><br />

Post by kestas » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:41 pm

You can't simply import old version database to the new install. You must make it compatible with new OC version. Tables must be converted/updated before.

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here

Post by graze » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:06 am

ah ok thats what I knda suspected, I'll update the live store backup import etc.

Thanks for the reply.