Post by shocker » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:43 am

Hello,
I'm using some extensions via ocmod and the files are being correctly applied on storage/modification/ but they are ignored by opencart.
Even that I'm altering manually the files in modification folder nothing happens, it's only working if I'm applying to core files.

Any idea what can trigger this?

I'm using OpenCart 3.0.2.0

Thanks

Post by IP_CAM » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:56 am

Well, you could check your OcMod Log, to then find
some ERROR messages, I assume...
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by shocker » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:04 am

The log is error free, and in the log I can see that everything is applied. Checked manually the file and it's ok.

Seems that the issue is only happening with admin side, for the catalog everything works ok.
For example everything I'm altering in /storage/modification/admin/view/template/sale/order_list.twig is not applied, for for catalog everything works ok.

Post by yodapt » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:49 am

Check if the location of that storage folder is the same in config files.

Opencart Developer - My Extension Showcase
Contact me at aeon.yoda@gmail.com

Post by shocker » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:35 pm

The location is correct. The modifications are applied (it's writing the file) and I can see them, the only problem is that they are not displayed. Only works if I'm editing directly the core file

Post by quentin3d » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:53 am

I have the same problem in opencart 3.0.3.6
We clean the cache and modifications.
The log is clean.
The files in storage are modified, but no changes made by modification. OpenCart generates files in the storage folder but does not use them

Post by mikeinterserv » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:05 am

Refresh your modifications and post the modification log NOT the error log, as an attachment
If those things don't work then there is an issue with the modification possibly
Check your config files for storage path
Have you applied the updated modification.xml
in system/modification.xml
I have attached the updated file - rename your old modification .xml and upload this one.

Location - Wales

Post by quentin3d » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:13 am

Now I applied this extension and it works: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... egory_id=8