Post by opensab677 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:16 am

after installing ssl certificate my websiste is now on https protocol and in my OC 3.0.2 doesn't work anymore paypal express checkout.
When I click on checkout button to end order, this button change in loading and stopped there, so it doesn't charge popup of paypal express checkout ; this happens with a quick one page checkout extension.
Then I disable this extension (quick one page checkout) and try with default checkout module and in step 6 (confirm order) I have on screen this message:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error: Unknown column 'weight' in 'field list'<br />Error No: 1054 ....... in /public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 40

ANY SUGGESTIONS?
HELP

Post by sw!tch » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:25 am

Saying you don't have a weight column what other extensions do you have installed? Did you refresh the modification cache?

Full Stack Web Developer :: Send a PM for Custom Work.
Backup and learn how to recover before you make any changes!

Location - USA

Post by opensab677 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:45 am

on line 40 the code is:
throw new \Exception('Error: ' . $this->connection->error . '<br />Error No: ' . $this->connection->errno . '<br />' . $sql);

Post by opensab677 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:52 am

"Saying you don't have a weight column what other extensions do you have installed?"
Could you explain me better and how to find solution,I have no idea

I have click on clear and then on refresh in modifications but problem (fatal error message) persists...

Post by opensab677 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:06 am

I have found extension that make conflict, now I contact developer. Thanks for suggestion