I'm using OC 220.127.116.11 and I'm trying to use the "Free Checkout" extension.
I keep getting the checkout warning "No Payment Options Are Available". I got the same error when trying to use the "Cash on Delivery" extension, thinking that would also basically end up with a free checkout. Same error for both extensions.
Here's what I've already done: Keep in mind this cart is only for local ordering and local pickup.
- Uninstalled and reinstalled Free Checkout Extension / The order status is set to "Processing", Status = Enabled and Sort Order = 1
- System > Settings > Option Tab: Order Status = Processing | Processing Order Status = Processing | Complete Order Status = Complete |
- I've cached the Theme, SAAS (Dashboard) and I've cached the Extensions > Modification. / Only one item on list (Export/Import Tool by .com)
- System > Settings > Store: Geocode is set for Cody, Wyoming: 44.5263422, -109.0565308 N44° 31.5805', W109° 3.3918'
- System > Localisation > Currencies: US Dollar (default)
- System > Localisation > Countries: United States (default)
- System > Localisation > Zones: United States | Wyoming(default) | WY
- System > Localisation > Geo Zones: USA-WY (Country: United States | Zone: Wyoming)
- System > Localisation > Taxes > Tax Classes: Taxable Goods > Tax Rate: WY Tax | Based on "Store Address" | Priority: "1"
- System > Localisation > Taxes > Tax Rates: WY Tax | 0.0500 | USA-WY (Customer Group: Default)
- Initially I couldn't get the Free Checkout Status to stay on Processing, so I did this to update now it works: viewtopic.php?t=192113
Local Zip is 82414
I feel like I'm just missing something super obvious. Some immediate and thorough help would be greatly appreciated!!