Post by raedial » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:13 pm

Hello everyone,

I make this new website for my company and I'm totally a beginner. Everytime I access my website from a mobile devices, all active button are a square with a x inside, until you press a button. Then everything go back to normal. I use default theme, I just modify manual some colors and translate user interface in romanian. This is all I do and I don't understand why this bug is happening.

The next problem is with the filters. I just enable filters and add some filters for test, but on mobile devices is not visible. I read something about a <div> modifications in filters.php but i dont see this file on my server.

Can someone help me whit this problems?

The website is www.raedial.ro.

I just can't start to add products and everything if website is not working perfect.

Thank you very much!

Post by straightlight » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:52 am

Hi, as your first post, please read the most recent forum rules. No OC version posted. The default theme should not be modified. Otherwise, you might and probably will encounter issues after an upgrade event.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by IP_CAM » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:46 am

Code: Select all

I just can't start to add products and everything if website is not working perfect.
Well, then better prepare to be ready for the next OC-Version, or Subversion at least, because
the officially downloadable v.3.0.2 is from past July, and hundreds of Fixes have been added since,
to fix misses and faults, at least on the Github.com latest OC Dev 3.0.2.x Version. So, depending on,
where you have downloaded it, you're only playing around with outdated and partly faulty code already.

But regardless of modifying existing Source or not, it will be overwritten by new Versions Code anyway,
since OC so far never supplied 'Upgrade Packages', but only full size OC Versions. Such could only
have some influence, if one installs an OcMod or VqMod Extension, wich use so-called 'Anchors', to
link into an existing 'place' in a file, in order to do their Job. But if this 'Anchor-Content' looks different
from the Code in the 'FileLocation', it will not work.
Just to give you Ideas on this. ;)
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by raedial » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:19 pm

Hello again,

I finally make a change. I can see on mobile the filters but is another problem. I see the filters, all filters and after that is my products.

I use this code to show them on mobile devices:
<script>
$(document).ready(function () {
$('#column-left, #column-right').removeClass('hidden-xs')
});
</script>

Someone tell me to add this code but i have no idea where to implement this code :

<div class="hidden-xs">
<div class="hidden-sm">
<span> I'm only visible for medium and large </span>
</div>
</div>

<div class="hidden-md">
<div class="hidden-lg">
<span> I'm only visible for small and extra-small </span>
</div>
</div>

Post by straightlight » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:56 pm

OC version still not posted.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON