Post by marc_nh » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:25 pm

Using OC version 3.0.2.
How do I fix the "Print Shipping List" function, the report prints "Dispatch Note" and I want it to say "Shipping List" ?
I tried going into System - Localisation (spelled wrong btw) - Languages: and changing the language code from en-gb to english but that totally broke the entire Site - had to restore the setting file to get it fixed.
Thanks
Marc

User avatar
Newbie

Posts

Joined
Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:50 am


Post by straightlight » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:22 pm

In admin/language/en-gb/sale/order.php file,

find:

Code: Select all

$_['text_picklist']              = 'Dispatch Note';
replace with:

Code: Select all

$_['text_picklist']              = 'Shipping List';

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.


Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer / Opencart Tester


Legendary Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Location - Canada, ON

Post by marc_nh » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:00 pm

Thanks, I was able to edit the file manually to do what I needed.

User avatar
Newbie

Posts

Joined
Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:50 am

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests