Post by karthickeyan » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:50 pm

but is this error will be shown in cloud store also? because in our server we can give chmod 0777 permission but what will happen in opencart cloud stores, i didn't tried cloud stores yet now.
Warning: mkdir(): Permission denied in /data/www/html/karthi/opencart/oc_3020/admin/controller/marketplace/install.php on line 212Warning: mkdir(): No such file or directory in /data/www/html/karthi/opencart/oc_3020/admin/controller/marketplace/install.php on line 212Warning: rename(/data/www/html/karthi/opencart/oc_3020/system/storage/upload/tmp-OX4kQ9GcFG/upload/system/library/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel.php,/data/www/html/karthi/opencart/oc_3020/system/library/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel.php): No such file or directory in /data/www/html/karthi/opencart/oc_3020/admin/controller/marketplace/install.php on line 218Warning:

Post by yodapt » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:33 pm

How are you changing permissions?

Opencart Developer - My Extension Showcase
Contact me at aeon.yoda@gmail.com

Post by karthickeyan » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:13 pm

will use sudo chmod -R 777 /directory path

Post by yodapt » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:25 pm

So, you are using SSH to change the permissions of that file / folder, likely root, right? You need to do that with an apache user, through FTP, or at least change the ownership of that file / folder so that apache user(s) can manage those files / folders, otherwise that will not be the only error you will get in the future about file / folder permissions. I'm mentioning Apache but that might not be the service you are using, it's just the most common one.

Opencart Developer - My Extension Showcase
Contact me at aeon.yoda@gmail.com