Post by engraving co » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:05 pm

Can anyone help me. This is crippling my seo. Every product and 90 percent of my urls have the random word "BOAT" at the start or end of the url.
I am using seo urls and im not adding this word to the urls. Doing a google search to bring up all my urls shows this ie site:https://boatlicenceplates.co.uk
I really would like some feedback on this as I know my rankings were a lot better before I moved over to 3.0.2.0.
Any help would really be appreciated.

Post by spitos » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:51 am

Are you using a custom SEO module/extension or made changes to your .htaccess file?

Google Analytics Expert - Advanced e-commerce tracking, Product & options reporting, transaction/conversion reporting, Google Adwords conversion & profit reporting, goal & funnel reporting, event tracking, site search tracking, multi-store compatibility, EU Cookie Law compliance and works with any theme or checkout! Easy vqmod install. Get it here

Location - UK

Post by topjob » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:14 am

Hi, no seo extension has been used at all. The only thing that has been amended in htaccess file is 301 redirect that i added when I switched over to ssl.
I can copy and paste if you would like to see it ?