Post by oberheimer » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:39 am

Hello, I have just updated my shop from 3.0.3.1 to 3.0.3.2. Now I can't see some of the plugins functions in admin. I can see that they are installed and that they work. Can it be cache?
I have tried to clear all cache but no luck.
The problem occurs only in products. All other plugins are fine.

Post by thekrotek » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:28 am

What do you mean by "plugins functions"? Functions are a part of code, not page display.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by oberheimer » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:09 am

thekrotek wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:28 am
What do you mean by "plugins functions"? Functions are a part of code, not page display.
I have 2 plugins that should show up on each product in admin. Different prices according to customer group and min quantity per customer group.

Post by straightlight » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:35 am

FAQ about upgrade procedures: viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804&p=717782#p730051

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer

Administrator

Location - Canada, ON

Post by oberheimer » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:34 pm

Ok thanks, that makes sense. I will try that later today.
So I will make a backup of the site first. Should I also let it create a new storage folder?

Post by straightlight » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:38 am

I updated the notes yesterday about the storage folder from the posted link above. If you have a dedicated server, this decorated automation feature can be used to auto-move your folders and files outside of your public_html folder. If you don't have dedicated server, do it manually from cPanel and change your storage path configuration from your config.php and admin/config.php files accordingly.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer

Administrator

Location - Canada, ON