Post by vipin121 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:40 pm

Code: Select all

SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0 OK Notice: Undefined index: position in D:\xampp\htdocs\ecomplugins\install\model\upgrade\1004.php on line 135Notice: Undefined index: position in D:\xampp\htdocs\ecomplugins\install\model\upgrade\1004.php on line 135Notice: Undefined index: status in D:\xampp\htdocs\ecomplugins\install\model\upgrade\1004.php on line 140Notice: Undefined index: layout_id in D:\xampp\htdocs\ecomplugins\install\model\upgrade\1004.php on line 163Notice: Undefined index: position in D:\xampp\htdocs\ecomplugins\install\model\upgrade\1004.php on line 163Notice: Undefined index: sort_order in D:\xampp\htdocs\ecomplugins\install\model\upgrade\1004.php on line 163Notice: Undefined index: status in D:\xampp\htdocs\ecomplugins\install\model\upgrade\1004.php on line 181Notice: Undefined index: layout_id in D:\xampp\htdocs\ecomplugins\install\model\upgrade\1004.php on line 190Notice: Undefined index: position in D:\xampp\htdocs\ecomplugins\install\model\upgrade\1004.php on line 190Notice: Undefined index: sort_order in D:\xampp\htdocs\ecomplugins\install\model\upgrade\1004.php on line 190Notice: Undefined index: position in D:\xampp\htdocs\ecomplugins\install\model\upgrade\1004.php on line 135Notice: Undefined index: position in D:\xampp\htdocs\ecomplugins\install\model\upgrade\1004.php on line 135Notice: Undefined index: status in D:\xampp\htdocs\ecomplugins\install\model\upgrade\1004.php on line 140Notice: Undefined index: layout_id in D:\xampp\htdocs\ecomplugins\install\model\upgrade\1004.php on line 163Notice: Undefined index: position in D:\xampp\htdocs\ecomplugins\install\model\upgrade\1004.php on line 163Notice: Undefined index: sort_order in D:\xampp\htdocs\ecomplugins\install\model\upgrade\1004.php on line 163Notice: Undefined index: position in D:\xampp\htdocs\ecomplugins\install\model\upgrade\1004.php on line 135Notice: Undefined index: position in D:\xampp\htdocs\ecomplugins\install\model\upgrade\1004.php on line 135Notice: Undefined index: status in D:\xampp\htdocs\ecomplugins\install\model\upgrade\1004.php on line 140Notice: Undefined index: layout_id in D:\xampp\htdocs\ecomplugins\install\model\upgrade\1004.php on line 163Notice: Undefined index: position in D:\xampp\htdocs\ecomplugins\install\model\upgrade\1004.php on line 163Notice: Undefined index: sort_order in D:\xampp\htdocs\ecomplugins\install\model\upgrade\1004.php on line 163{"success":"Patch 1004 has been applied (5 of 10)","next":"index.php?route=upgrade\/upgrade\/next&step=6"}
Last edited by straightlight on Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added code tags.

Post by D3MO » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:09 pm

Automated updates from 1.5 to 3.x i doubt that will be sucessfull.you need to do it better manually

Opencart Expert | voldemaras@gmail.com
Skype - programanija | Gtalk - voldemaras@gmail.com
Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.opencartextensions.eu / or Opencart Marketplace

Need Custom Module? debug third party module or simply have any question related to Opencart? feel free to contact directly for a live chat session:) - INSTANT LIVE CHAT

Post by sfbh » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:55 am

D3MO wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:09 pm
you need to do it better manually
Are you able to give any details about how to do it manually? I'm upgrading from 2.0 to 3.0.3.2

Post by straightlight » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:57 am

This topic has now been moved to the OpenCart 3.0 Support > General Support section of the forum.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by straightlight » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:58 am

sfbh wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:55 am
D3MO wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:09 pm
you need to do it better manually
Are you able to give any details about how to do it manually? I'm upgrading from 2.0 to 3.0.3.2
Either create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum or contact me directly via PM to get this resolved as a custom job.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by sfbh » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:08 am

straightlight wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:58 am
Either create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum or contact me directly via PM to get this resolved as a custom job.
Thank you for the suggestion. Do you know if either of these options can provide me with the information I need to do it myself? I would like to do the work myself instead of having someone else do the work for me.

Post by straightlight » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:13 am

sfbh wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:08 am
straightlight wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:58 am
Thank you for the suggestion. Do you know if either of these options can provide me with the information I need to do it myself? I would like to do the work myself instead of having someone else do the work for me.
You could use extensions on the Marketplace. However, if you want to do the task manually but well done yourself, you'd need to match all fields within the database with the ones from the upgraded OC version prior on hitting the upgrade button. Most importantly, always create a backup of your store files and database prior to start playing on the database. Also take note that upgrading a store may require some time due to the mount of extensions that might be considered based on their compatibility with a higher OC version release. Ensure that the distributions from the source you have downloaded from do provide the actual OC versions you intend to use prior to the upgrade.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON