Post by ThuNderGr » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:13 pm

straightlight wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:44 pm
You did not followed the instructions from the first post. It is instructed to replace all PP express files while you downloaded the entire package and uploaded all files from my namespace and was not what's been said.
Ok i restored from backup. But in the first post you say "Attached are the files to be replaced". But i don't see any files attached. Can please tell me which files should be replaced or point me to the right direction.

Εστιατορια Αθηνα http://www.athensmenu.gr

Post by straightlight » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:04 am

ThuNderGr wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:13 pm
straightlight wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:44 pm
You did not followed the instructions from the first post. It is instructed to replace all PP express files while you downloaded the entire package and uploaded all files from my namespace and was not what's been said.
Ok i restored from backup. But in the first post you say "Attached are the files to be replaced". But i don't see any files attached. Can please tell me which files should be replaced or point me to the right direction.
Good point. Forgot to remove this portion since the move out to Github for this package to be used. This portion has now been removed. The files that needs to be replaced are all the filenames that contains: pp_express in it.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com contractor officials representative

Administrator

Location - Canada, ON