I only noticed that there was a problem because I was trying to apply a modification to send a copy of the customer order email to admin, and this didn't work. I'm wondering whether something has happened in the database related to the extensions? I have checked the config files and they appear to be ok, permissions appear to be ok. Nothing in the logs. I do have a backup post upgrade, so I'm going to upload this to a test environment and see if I can find any differences in the database... I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction,
Thank you in advance.
Theme editor blank - 190207-Theme-Editor-Issue.png (36.21 KiB) Viewed 519 times
However, in general, using the theme editor is a bad idea, as it will clash with OCmod/VQmod modifications for the same template files. I posted a fix for this on github, but Daniel hasn't picked it up yet.
MHC Web Design
Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Multilingual SEO * Instant Option Price Calculator * TrustPilot Reviews * Google Rich Snippets * Google Tag Manager * Export/Import Tool * Template Switcher PHP/Twig
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests