Post by tutis15 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:31 pm

Disappeared "extension"-- "modification", i can't integrate new modules. Help me.

Post by Johnathan » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:02 pm

Double-check your admin user group permissions. You can do that in Users > User Groups. Make sure all Access and Modify permission boxes are checked.

If that doesn't help, you should be able to go to the Modifications page directly, by changing the route to "marketplace/modification". If that works, try refreshing your ocMod cache in there, which may trigger some ocMod file change that's hiding the area.

If that doesn't fix it or you can't access the page at all, then something is wrong with your installation. If you installed anything recently, try uninstalling it. Beyond that, you may need to hire someone to look into it for you. If you need to find a developer, you can post a request in the OpenCart "Commercial Support" forum, which is checked by a number of OpenCart developers. You can also try checking out the OpenCart "Partners" area.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by xxvirusxx » Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:23 am

Post a screenshot. It is free.

Upgrade Service | OC 2.3.0.2 PHP 8 | My Custom OC 3.0.3.8 | Buy me a beer

Expert Member

Location - România

Post by tutis15 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:15 pm

[img]chrome-extension://mbniclmhobmnbdlbpiphghaielnnpgdp/screenshot.html?id=screenshot_0.702992943408218[/img]
This is what the store's home page looks like.

Post by tutis15 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:24 pm

Post by by mona » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:57 pm

I appreciate language is an issue - but we can not assist if you do not provide information.

You can not integrate new modules ? means what - you can not upload ? there is no modifications in your admin menu ? you have no permissions?
You do not know how to add modules in design => layouts ?

Screenshot the problem
- This would be a screenshot of what you are describing as “gone”
- Lots of screenshots of necessary

Use google translate to write the full issue in your language and translate to english ?
Other than that - you will need to take Jonathan's advice and request paid support.

DISCLAIMER:
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIxDoCRc84

Expert Member

Post by Gergely » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:12 am

tutis15 wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:15 pm
[img]chrome-extension://mbniclmhobmnbdlbpiphghaielnnpgdp/screenshot.html?id=screenshot_0.702992943408218[/img]
This is what the store's home page looks like.
tutis15 wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:24 pm
To upload pictures use the ADD FILES button when writing a post:

I have also attached the screenshot you were trying to post, but I don't know how it is related to this issue. (It might have been meant for your other thread?)

With that said, and as @xxvirusxx has already suggested, it is well possible that both your issues are caused by a poor quality / outdated Lithuanian translation.
  1. catalog/language/lt-lt should have the exact same folder structure and files as catalog/language/en-gb with the exception of en-gb.php and en-gb.png, these should be lt-lt.php and lt-lt.png respectively. No folders or files should be missing. The file contents should also be the same, except of course the strings after the equal sign should be in Lithuanian under the catalog/language/lt-lt route.
  2. If you have the admin page translated, admin/language/lt-lt should have the exact same folder structure and files as admin/language/en-gb with the exception of en-gb.php and en-gb.png, these should be lt-lt.php and lt-lt.png respectively. No folders or files should be missing. The file contents should also be the same, except of course the strings after the equal sign should be in Lithuanian under the admin/language/lt-lt route.
For example (excuse the google translate):

I hope this helps,
Gergely

Attachments

languages.png

languages.png (221.03 KiB) Viewed 1166 times

add_files.png

add_files.png (287.38 KiB) Viewed 1166 times

store_front.png

store_front.png (356.34 KiB) Viewed 1166 times