Post by tom92 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:20 pm

Im new here, im using 1.5.5.1 version of opencart ....after backup my file....when i want to restore back the previous one....it show this kind of syntax error...and i don't know what is the problem...anyone here can help me?

Please reply me at the below.

Attachments

SQL syntax error (while Backup).jpg

SQL syntax error (while Backup).jpg (27.62 KiB) Viewed 708 times

Post by tom92 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:41 pm

This is what i found in line 50

trigger_error('Error: ' . mysql_error($this->link) . '<br />Error No: ' . mysql_errno($this->link) . '<br />' . $sql);

Post by straightlight » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:39 am

In your system/logs folder, could you post the line in details here ? Only then would be possible knowing the cause of this problem.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer

Administrator

Location - Canada, ON

Post by tom92 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:15 pm

@straightlight

First of all thanks for you reply and support.
Here is the code but there are some other errors too.
Could you look for it if you feel free to check it out.

Errors:

2013-03-10 13:52:16 - PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/admin/controller/common/filemanager.php on line 368
2013-03-10 13:52:16 - PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/admin/controller/common/filemanager.php on line 368

2013-03-13 11:56:13 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: 2 in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/catalog/controller/module/welcome.php on line 8
2013-03-13 11:59:33 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: 2 in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/catalog/controller/module/welcome.php on line 8

2013-03-13 14:38:44 - PHP Notice: Error: MySQL server has gone away<br />Error No: 2006<br />SELECT * FROM `language` in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 50

2013-03-14 7:54:17 - PHP Notice: Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '<!-- Hosting24 Analytics Code -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://st' at line 1<br />Error No: 1064<br /><!-- Hosting24 Analytics Code -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://stats.hosting24.com/count.php"></script>
<!-- End Of Analytics Code --> in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 50

2013-03-14 7:59:03 - PHP Notice: Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '<!-- Hosting24 Analytics Code -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://st' at line 1<br />Error No: 1064<br /><!-- Hosting24 Analytics Code -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://stats.hosting24.com/count.php"></script>
<!-- End Of Analytics Code --> in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 50

2013-03-14 14:09:00 - PHP Notice: Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '<!-- Hosting24 Analytics Code -->

Post by straightlight » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:44 pm

2013-03-13 14:38:44 - PHP Notice: Error: MySQL server has gone away<br />Error No: 2006<br />SELECT * FROM `language` in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 50
This error can be seen either if, when true, that MySQL server has been disabled from your domain but might not be accurately be the case at all times or it can also happen when too many queries are being executed during the default tolerable length of 30 seconds delay from your web server which your database size seem to require a longer time period to restore. I would rather suggest to try to restore your database with PHPMyAdmin then from OpenCart's administrative console. PHPMyAdmin is installed by your web host as the length of time before the expiration can be reached is way more extended as it also avoids data corruption. ;)

If restoring your data from PHPMyAdmin does not solve the issue, I would then suggest to contact your host knowing why this message would appear.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer

Administrator

Location - Canada, ON

Post by tom92 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:55 am

Thanks for the information~ Because i'm new with this kind of thing~ doing my final project~ a little bit blur with this kind of code and unsure what is it~ Actually some other reason is sometimes my line is not good and i know it...i will try to backup at my server if there is no error then thanks God =)