Post by LeorLindel » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:03 am

Hi,

Why address_2 and postcode do not appear in the list of existing addresses in the checkout process (step 2 - shipping address and step 3 - payment_address)?

And how to make them appear?

Thanks

Tous les packs de langues Française depuis la v1.4.7 et toutes les versions intégrales 100 % Français sont disponibles sur le Portail Officiel Français.

Post by uksitebuilder » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:02 am

What OC Version ?

Always post a link to your site if heaving front-end issues.

Default template / Custom template ?

Guru Member

Location - United Kindgom

Post by LeorLindel » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:09 am

uksitebuilder wrote:Always post a link to your site if heaving front-end issues.
It's true ! But, i spoke to a standard version (1.5.+) without any additional.

Tous les packs de langues Française depuis la v1.4.7 et toutes les versions intégrales 100 % Français sont disponibles sur le Portail Officiel Français.

Post by LeorLindel » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:14 am

uksitebuilder wrote:What OC Version ?

Always post a link to your site if heaving front-end issues.

Default template / Custom template ?
On the French forum, I ask the members that this information is in their signature. This information becomes perennial and we no longer need to ask each subject.

Post by alistaira » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:31 am

Did you find out how to make them appear? I mean postcode? thanks

Post by myzuhari » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:28 am

I am also having the same problem with Version 3.0.2.0.default store themes. The address_2 and postcode do not appear in the list of existing addresses in the checkout process thus make "no shipping method available" and cannot complete the checkout process. Could somebody can guide us to overcome these problems because I am planning to run my shop in early 2018. Thanks in advance!