Post by chilli » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:13 am

Anyone know if it's possible to migrate from Interspire to OpenCart? Any scripts or addons that can do this?

Thanks in advance

Post by Tcalp » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:15 pm

I doubt very many people here know what interspire is given that it was discontinued some time ago ;).

In any case, the only thing I could come up with on google was a company offering a migration service, I'd get in touch with them. http://www.shopping-cart-migration.com/ ... -migration

Increase Page Speed (#1 rated commercial extension on OpenCart Marketplace)
15in1 Essential Extensions Value Pack Premium Customer Testimonials Reward Points Extended Admin Security Lockdown Suite

irc.freenode.net #opencart

Post by chilli » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:22 pm

Thanks for the reply. Yes the odd thing is, my client was sold this Interspire cart 1 year ago which, as far as I can ascertain is about three years after it was discontinued? Anyway, I had already found Cart2Cart which I believe is at the link you gave and they do Interspire to OpenCart so looks like that is the solution to the problem. Will give it a try and post back results just in case anyone else comes across this thread.

Post by Walkeralan » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:52 am

Did people hear about OpenCart migration extension by LitExtension? They also supports to transfer interspire to opencart by automated tool. You need to pay money for OpenCart migration, however it is cheaper than other providers.

Post by Avvici » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:23 pm

Walkeralan wrote:Did people hear about OpenCart migration extension by LitExtension? They also supports to transfer interspire to opencart by automated tool. You need to pay money for OpenCart migration, however it is cheaper than other providers.

You and your team of spammers for the promotion of LitExtension are warned to stop spamming across the Open Cart forum. We have countless threads in which you are potentially misleading people in effort to promote your product. If you offer assistance, make it real and make sure it makes sense.

Expert Member

Location - Asheville, NC